Friday 21 June 2013

sunday dimanche aventure!

Hi!

Juste pour vous informer que je suis revenu sur ma décision initiale d'annuler ma course dimanche
Just to let you know I have gone back on my decision and am now running my race on Sunday
C'est un peu bizarre car je suis toujours embêté au niveau de ma cheville gauche, mais j'ai envie d'y aller pour le fun et la participation, et j'espère apprendre quelque chose de nouveau dans la participation, et non seulement le courir-au-plus-vite!
It's a wee bit strange as I am still not fully fit in my left ankle, which tends to bother me after I train, but I want to go and enjoy it and participate, and I hope learn something new about participating, and not just running my little socks of!
J'y vais avec pratiquement zéro entrainement donc cela devrait être assez intéressant!
I'm also going with virtually no training so it should be interesting...

God bless you with many sporting adventures, que Dieu vous bénisse de beaucoup d'aventures sportives,

J :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Really appreciate the interaction - thank you for your feedback.